The Joys of LBCs in the Snow

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Joys of LBCs in the Snow
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:24:21 -0500
Well it had to happen sooner or later. My daughter slid into a snow
bank, make that a frozen solid ice pile. While trying to shovel herself
out with a hunk of concrete, a friend of my son's father saw her and
pushed her out.
Then I get the call "Dad, my hood won't shut" so I explain what to check
and it doesn't work. So I tell her not to go fast.
Today I looked at the bonnet latch, it snapped off! No visable damage to
the A40 or the paint but something took a shot other than the license
plate.

Maybe today I'll drive the Sprite out on the frozen Barngat Bay.
I havn't done that in a few years.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ