Old Brochures

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Brochures
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:02:10 -0600
Now that I have a Bugeye I would like to see if any lister has a owners
manual for sale or trade. I have two dealer brochures dated 10-72 for
the 73 Midget and 73 MGB that I would trade. Very "That 70's Show"
looking attire in the photos. I am going to scan them and send out to
those that would like to see them (even if you don't want to trade, I'll
still be happy to send the pictures). I will answer all request on first
received basis, or you could try calling 817-641-2486 (daughter is on
the phone, good luck)