Re: Warnings for those Yankees attending SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000 ( not a lick

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: Warnings for those Yankees attending SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000 ( not a lick o' LBC)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:42:34 -0600
Cc: "'Greg Gowins'" <cartman@dnai.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Gregg, thanks fer postin' them thar rules en such, we need to git that right on
out thar in the open right offen the bat, know whut I mean Vern. And Michael, I
betcha I can give a Mexican an onion and a goat, and you'd have the best damn
B-B-Q you have ever tasted. That's juss how it is here in the United State of
Texas!! <BG>, open arms, welcoming smile, and a gun in the holster (it's legal
here ya know!!)