Tonneaus

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneaus
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:48:54 -0600
I have found another person who is more willing to make a tonneau for
me. I have asked her to have it ready in time for Spridgetstock so that
others will have a chance to see if her work is satisfactory enough for
them to commission work. I have a book of vinyl samples and there seems
to be quite a bit of a color range to choose from. I am going to get
something a bit more simple as I already have the interior done. I have
a dire need for a nice tonneau so I have asked her to make me a tonneau
for the car, catch is that I want to see if she can tastefully add some
piping to the outside edge of the cover and maybe along the zippers to
help it to match the interior better. SOOOOOOOO   what do you guys
think? A black tonneau with white piping, sound cool or crappy??