So How is Everyone?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: So How is Everyone?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:20:49 EST
Well, the snow, cold snap and the tons of salt on the road has quieted my
Midget till spring time, but I just thought I'd say hello to all of you.

Unfortunately the first snow caught me off guard, and I only had about half a
tank of gas in the car. So much for planning. And with my driveway being a
sheet of ice, its not like I can move her back and forth. Anyhow, I make a
habit of starting her up about once a week, and let her run for about half an
hour. In spite of freezing cold temperatures and my drafty old garage, she
always starts on the second try. and has yet to sputter out. I pump the brake
several times, and of course leave the e-brake disengaged.  From what I can
tell, the Midget is holding up quite well.

As some of you may recall, my Jetta expired in a collision. I have sinced
replaced the car with a '95 Audi 90 that is simply a remarkable automobile.
Still, I am missing driving the MG, and I long for a warm day to take her out
for a nice long drive. This summer will be my first full warm season with the
car, and I look forward to many driving events with my CT MG club.

Hope you are all having a bearable winter, and of course, hats off to all of
you taking your toys out everyday in this muck!

Tom
78 Midget