hardtop, wirewheel stuff for sale

To: randyz@ticnet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: hardtop, wirewheel stuff for sale
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 08:28:15 CST
I have a hardtop (black and a little rough) for a '64-'66 Spridget.  It has
the little jottle to clear the wing windows for a roll-up window car and the
square rear for a car without the later attached soft top.  There are two
side windows and one rear window--all glass and not plastic.  This thing
needs refinishing and doesn't fit on my '69 so I will let it go cheaply.  I
don't know how I would ship it if I had to but I'm in the Dallas area.

Also I have a wire wheel setup for sale for a Spridget:
Front hubs with good rotors, Rear axles, axle housing, used diff, good brake
cylinders, e-brake linkage, Five wire wheels.  All parts are well used but
re-finishable and usable for a weekend driver.

I will take nearly any offer for these things since I have no storage.
Buyer arranges for delivery.

Shawn Tobin
972-288-5332
Dallas Texas USA