Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)

To: pauld@ekpc.com, boxweed@thebest.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:33:41 EST
In a message dated 2/2/00 10:24:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, pauld@ekpc.com
writes:

<< Bob,

 I'd rather not see jokes posted to the List.

 Thank you
 Paul >>

I agree with Paul as regards regular postings of jokes.  That can get to be
overwhelming.  Most jokes, like the In-flight humor jokes, have been bouncing
around the internet for some time now, so there are not many new jokes--I
think I have gotten that one about 3 times over the past year or more.

But an individual joke pertaining to cars or a topic under discussion I think
adds a little character and spice to the conversation. I have no problem with
the occasional pertinent joke.  I do appreciate Bob's (No LBC) posting to
alert those who dont want to read non-pertinent posts, as we all should do.

--David C.