Re: Clutch question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, AHSprite78@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch question
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:01:44 -0800 (PST)
Matt,

Your slave may only require a 'rebuilt kit'. I would suggest that you  remove
the slave cylinder from the car before you do anything, disassemble and clean
it
and check it over. Rebuild kits are relatively cheap, also keep in mind that
the
problem may also be a loose line fitting, and not in the slave at all.
good luck.

regards - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA