Re: How not to start your morning (NO LBC)

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How not to start your morning (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:16:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill:

If I remember one of the funniest stories you've shared with the list
correctly, I'm just glad you
didn't leave any 2x4's out in your driveway!

BTW I realize some folks think we're culturally behind here in Georgia, but
why was there no parking on your
street "last night?"

David Sullivan
68 Sprite Mk IV