Promoting family business

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Promoting family business
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 09:09:54 -0800
List

My Dad recenty bought a new machine and can now print a keychain and/or
button.
He sent me this and offers 2 keychains and 3 buttons of any picture you
send him. To see what he is doing check out
http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/keychain.jpg
Here is his message to me.

You get 2 key chains and 3 pin on buttons with your favorite AH
picture.
Send a non returnable clear sharp color picture of your choice and you
will
get in return 2 keychains and 3 pin on buttons with this picture on it.
What
do you think? $9.99.

He can also take e pictures.
His email for more info is <yatzaleeva@aol.com>
Yeah, I know, he is still working on those stickers. But he keeps
promising me.
Hey, what do you guys want for no "up front" money?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ