Re: Louis Vuitton Cup Races (America's Cup)No LBC Cont.

To: "Carolyn/Rick" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Louis Vuitton Cup Races (America's Cup)No LBC Cont.
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:34:22 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Actually sailing is my first love, then Spridgets.  I have been an active
sailor for about twenty years, a boater for 40..  BTW- I returned from St.
Maarten about three hours ago, got to crew on US-55 Stars and Stripes from
the 87 (?) campaign.  It was actually the boat that won the Cup back.  They
even let me steer it for about thirty minutes.  Never knew that 9 knots
could be so much fun!  Last October I bought a new house that has a big
second garage and  is only a half mile from the boat,  now if I could just
retire a play with the toys.

Mark

70 Midget
S2-27 "Witchcraft"