Re: Early cooling fans

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early cooling fans
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:39:22 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Rick:

Michael Lupynec suggested that the red blades were seen up to around car no
14000, which will be very close to yours. Perhaps yours was originally all
red, with the fan replaced at some time. Or, it's entirely possible that the
decision to change the fan color was made, but red hubs and red square
plates were still being used up when the yellow fans started to be
installed. No end of little details with these cars......

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)