Re: 60mph Lawnmowers - LBM content.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 60mph Lawnmowers - LBM content.
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 09:44:56 EST
Sorry to disappoint everyone but I think one of the RULES of lawnmower racing
(at least in the UK) is that the blades have to be removed.

As far as the mowers go I think there is somekind of class system - lawn
going, full modified or whatever so expect engine swaps may be out in some
classes (prevents the use of motorcycle engines).

Some of the big sit-on mowers already have quite large engines and I heard a
story of one being convered to run on twin HS2s.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 05/02/00 21:27:55 GMT Standard Time, toyman@htcomp.net