Re: NEW AHCUSA

Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:24:05 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
With all due respect to everyone participating in this thread,

I think this is being taken a trifle to seriously.

Some questions that come to mind:
1) Has anyone spoken to Frank on this matter?
2) Has anyone queried PDLJMPR on this matter?
3) Do you always yell FIRE in a crowded theater? :-)

Some additional comments:
1) To my recollection, AHCUSA was going to contact the author prior to
publishing
anything off the lists.
2) How can you comment on something you haven't read?
"Not getting the magazine, I don't know whether Frank was given credit for
authorship"
3) To the best of my knowledge few, if any, clubs pay for submissions to their
newsletters.
Therefore, I do not understand your comment about same.
"I'd have a real problem >>paying<< for a publication (non-profit or not) that
grabs
entire articles without compensation to the author."
4) Another example of the litigious nature of the U S of A.
"If I were Frank, they'd be getting a nastygram from my lawyer, especially if
this
isn't the first time."
5) If you're holding a loaded weapon, please put it down until you calm down.
:-)

Jay Fishbein