[Fwd: PA swap meet]boundary="------------DA58EEF1B0775082E7EDF8FB"

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: PA swap meet]boundary="------------DA58EEF1B0775082E7EDF8FB"
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:09:06 -0600
--------------DA58EEF1B0775082E7EDF8FB

Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:59:32 -0600
From "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown at lucent.com>
To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: PA swap meet

David,
I'll be at Conclave. We will be bringing both the wife's 1275 Bugeye
and my BT7.
Be sure to sign up for the "speed" event at Putnam Park, our club
(Midwest) is running the event. It is a little over 2 mile track,
flat about 12 turns, used regularly by CART as a test track, very
few areas to get in serious trouble (not much to hit, but lots of
run off).
Bob