Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:10:40 EST
conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com writes:

<< >><< Sure!  Don't you remember ED-209 from the movie Robocop?  The
ultimate in
 >> German policemen.   >>
 >>
 >>Oh yeah!!!   So Ed in NC is a Robot!!!  That explains a lot. LOL
 >>--DAvid C.

   HUH???  What did I miss? Where? When?  Doh! I hate when that happens...
   :-) Ed in NC :-)
  "You need a black and white cat to play soccer." -Melissa L. Kahler
 ...and who's Melissa Kahler?? >>

Sorry Ed in NC.  My post was about Ed of JustBrits, but DAvid C. thought it
was about you.  I guess we have too many Eds in addition to too many Larrys.
(Or is that Larries?)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget