Re: Sprite magazine - Ray English's "Marque One"

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite magazine - Ray English's "Marque One"
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:11:45 +1100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ray English publishes a quarterly Sprite newsletter. Ray is one of the most
knowledable
people on Sprites. He has a magnificent memorablia collection and probably
the most
complete collection of anything and everything published about sprites.

His newsletter includes reprints from some of these as well as the usual
stuff.

It is only A$20/year IIRC

Ray can be contacted on +61 7 5441 4292 or fax +61 7 5441 4214 or by mail at

"Marque One"
'Sebring'
11 Conrad Court,
Nambour Heights,