Re: New guy and carNO MORE LBC

To: toyman@htcomp.net, woodrat@spacey.net
Subject: Re: New guy and carNO MORE LBC
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:30:44 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/09/2000 11:16:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
toyman@htcomp.net writes:

<< They make a Beer!? I had the Brandy that is called El Presidente, it
knocks off
 more than your socks.......... whoa, took my breath away just remembering it.
 Course it could have been cause I was drinking it straight. ;-)  Sounds good
 though, bring some to Spridgetstock.  Brad

    Brad,

Ever had a Nikolashka?  Very thin slice of lemon, half covered with powdered
coffee (crush some tasters choice), half covered with sugar.
Pop it in your mouth, chew completely but hold all in mouth, pour in large
shot of brandy..your choice...swallow, enjoy.

Robert...I think I remeber what it tasted like...