Re: PDLJMPR

To: Les Myer <lesmyer@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:00:26 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Les,
Since you would be the person doing the most work, whatever policy you set, is
acceptable and the one you outline I believe is reasonable given the recent
questions and issues that have been discussed.

With such an editorial policy, the writer, photographer, artist, etc. can choose
to submit only that which she/he (Is that politically correct or what?) is
willing to have published not only in PDLJMPR, but anywhere else as well.

in time, but since we hardly know each other, we should date first and see how
it goes.

Jay Fishbein
AN-5
HAN-6