RE: Engine builder (was: trailer

To: dmumf@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Engine builder (was: trailer
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 00 12:59:03 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>>per Dave...
>>Any suggestions choosing an engine rebuilder?

  Dunno where you're located but 'SVRA' implies the southeast US?
  There is a guy in Raleigh NC named Dennis Shaw who is very familiar
with 1275s.  Very nice guy too.
  He used to be the chief engine builder and second driver for
Team Highball (IMSA roadrace champions).
  I can get his number if you want.  Dunno if he has email or not.
    Ed in NC
  No financial etc...  but I've met him, and he does the engine for
a friend who races an F-Prod Sprite in SCCA (and wins). :-)