Re: Carb

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, derfman@eatel.net
Subject: Re: Carb
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 06:20:33 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/13/00 10:24:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< The determination to make an SU as well engineered as a Weber, I like
 that. >>

For the downdraft Weber--DGAV, I think, is there a ball-bearing throttle
linkage available?  Right now I just have the cable (bicycle Cable) through
the hole on the linkage and screwed tight.  It flexes a small bit every time
I push the accelerator and eventually breaks, sometimes in traffic.  Fairly
quick and easy fix but be nice to avoid it.   If this linkage isnt available,
anybody custom made anything to replace the fixed connection?

--David C.