Re: fyi "The Italian Job"

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fyi "The Italian Job"
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:33:38 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
When I flipped my 'B', and started the car afterwards, my dad advised me to
pull the plugs and turn it over a few times first.  It had sat upside down
overnight and his theory was that oil could have gotten past the rings and
be in the cylinders.

Then the car started and after running for a very short time, it died.  The
fuel cut off switch had not been reset.  This must also mean that I was only
unconscious for a very short time beofre I switched the ignition off.

Robert D.