Re: Yankee (brand) Mirrors

To: "Vrba, Dave" <Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com>
Subject: Re: Yankee (brand) Mirrors
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:34:50 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Vrba, Dave" wrote:

> Hey listers:
>
> Has anybody heard of a brand name for mirrors....  YANKEE......  I've been
> told that's who made the after market outside rearview mirror I have on my
> '62 Sprite.

Many dealers installed the rear views on the Sprites. Most mirrors I
have seen were either Lucas, Casco, or Tex. All of these being the UK
brand of mirror.
That does not mean the Joe's MG-Austin dealership did not use Yankee
brand mirrors. I never heard of them so really can't help.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ