RE: Big wreck in wrecking yard

To: "'Swift Justice'" <samesq@pacbell.net>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: RE: Big wreck in wrecking yard
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:06:43 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Too close? I'm sitting right off the end of the runway right now !
It was actually an auction yard were the insurance companies dispose of
wrecks and recoveries.
When my Honda accord was made into an according, I had to go there and get
my things out of it before it was auctioned off for parts. That's why there
was allot of cars with gas in them. A junk yard would drain any tank they
had.
 A tragic lost of three lives, but ever stop to think how many people died
yesterday on the roads? allot more then three but you'll never hear about it
on the news.