Re: Impass...day 2

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Impass...day 2
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:02:15 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,
        I don't recommend whacking a mechanical fuel pump as you have.
(electrical?, certainly). Be sure there isn't a break or small air leak on
the fuel line inlet. You can take the pump off and manually work it to
check that the diaphragm is intact. I forget how much has been done to this
engine, but there are always questions of correct spacers pump to block and
I've seen fuel pump arms end up on the wrong side of the cam. Did you have
the pump off before?
        Peter