Re: 60 Bugeye questions

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 60 Bugeye questions
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:04:52 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
For the tie rod end, there is a special tool that can be had.  If you are in
Canada, Canadian Tire has them available as a 'loan a tool'.  From recent
experience, they work fairly well ... if you don't hit your thumb. :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca