Re: Anti Dot 3?

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anti Dot 3?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:54:14 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Allen,

I've got to confess that it's been a while since I checked a supermarket
for brake fluid, so you got me on that!  I should have known, now that
you can by groceries at the gas station!

Last time at my parts store, I found NO DOT 3.  I wonder if there has
been a liability problem and the lawyers have forced it off their
shelves.  Just wondering.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com