Cats on Shop Talk

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cats on Shop Talk
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:09:59 EST
I just thought I'd fill you in on a discussion going on over at Shop Talk
on team.net.  Here is the latest:

">Ralph, List,

>  I know this is the shop-talk list, so I'm gonna talk shop cats.  Best
>mousers I've ever known were female calico cats.

The several calico (tortie w/ white) cats I have had have amazing reflexes,
stiletto like claws, and very strong hunting instincts.  On of them caught a
fly out of the air.

<snip>

>  All I've got now are three good-for-nothin big tom cats and one old female
>cat... but no mice.

>Chuck Rothfuss
>Pole Cat Hollow, NC"

Then a reply came in that said, "No matter how hard we try, we always
end up talking about cats!"

How true.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward