Re: Tires - What about us low boys?

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires - What about us low boys?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:42:13 -0800
I bought them in 1994, and just went in today to take advantage of the "free
lifetime balancing".  They wince when I need a flat repaired under the "free
lifetime flat repair" policy, though.  They fix them free, just like they
say, unless it needs a new tube.  Still have 50% tread life left according
to the guy today.  I loved the look on the guys face when he was trying to
figure out how to get the wheels off of the hubs.  When I started whacking
on the knock off ears with the lead hammer, I thought he was going to faint.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon