Re: Age of cars

To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Age of cars
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:44:20 -0500
Well for me it is 22 - in April - exactly. That is the Midget and the
only car I drive. Now I do have a 1984 Pontiac Fiero - or is it a 99
Artero?? Not sure. Destined for eBay when I get the lifet fixed. SO that
age makes the average 19 if it counts as an 84 and 11.5 if a 99. YOu tell
me.

The Real Larry

>For us it's 21.5yrs. with family cars.  Should get some longevity insurance
>break, especially if you're the original owner; right Bob and Annice?!
>
>Dave
>59 :{)
>59 MGA
>

>"Keith R. Pennell" wrote:
>
>> Listers,
>>
>> While doing a short fun drive in the BN7 this evening, I happened to be
>> thinking about the number and various cars I have seen listed by this
>> group.  The thought came to me " I wonder what the average age of all
>> the lister's vehicles is?"
>>
>> For me it is 20.6 yrs.  Include family vehicles.
>>
>> Keith Pennell

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.