Re: Travels

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Re: Travels
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 01:49:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well Patrick if you like machines and mechanisms I think Henry Ford Museum
(Edison Institute) in Dearborn, MI might be worth a look.  I believe there
is also an automobile museum next door although I have not yet visited there
and can't say what their angle is.

Miles Grogg

Wyandotte, MI
milesgrogg@wwnet.net