Around the world in 80 days (help)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Around the world in 80 days (help)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:18:40 EST
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Hi Guys
My business Waterloo Drivetrain Systems is acting as service crew for a
couple of Healey's and a Facel during the American section of this event. We
are doing this as our voluntary contribution not only to the people and cars
doing this event but for CHARITY. Namely a Children's hospice in Scotland and
another Hospice here in Austin Texas.

So as to benefit these worthwhile charities as much as possible, I propose
that we (waterloo drivetrain systems) donate a new overdrive unit to the
cause and auction it on the above lists. The highest bidder gets a new
overdrive unit  type A, D or J

All the money received for this unit will go to the above charities.

At the moment this is just an idea, so I am open to suggestions?

How do you think we should run this? Over a period of one week or one
calendar month or ?????????

I am quite prepared to coordinate all this and give the list a daily update
if that is what you wish.

So it is up to you guys..