Re: New Morgan

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Morgan
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 13:43:13 -0500
Wow.  It looks like a Morgan as designed by the same folks at Mattel who
came up with HotWheels(tm)!

You can't download the images because it isn't an "image" it's a
Shockwave interactive animation.  If you look in your "cache" you should
be able to identify the file (it has a "swt" extension), but you can
only open the whole file and see it in a Shockwave-equipped browser,
unless you have a Shockwave editor.

Chris Koting
ckotting@iwaynet.net