Re: bugeye windshield

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bugeye windshield
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:20:57 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2000 11:30:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< Now I'm trying to push the 'T' channel part into the
 groove with a screw driver blade an inch at a time.  Whooppee.  Should be
 done by August.

 Any advice from someone who's been there would be appreciated. >>

Glen:

I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to have to do that replacement.  I
plan to use a tube of that lubricating jelly you find amongst the condoms at
your local drug store or Wal Mart.  It is water based and a lot slicker than
soap.  Will not damage rubber  (thank goodness!!).

--David C.