Re: NO LBC..RX7 Question...

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC..RX7 Question...
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 11:52:54 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,

Why not just replace the filter on your 7?  It's easy to get to from underneath;
driver side firewall area.

Keep in mind the pump on the rotary car is high pressure and may be at fault.
Not a clogged condition after all.

Is your car normally aspirated or supercharged?  Dustin, my son, has a Turbo II
and knows a fair amount about their idiosyncrasies.  One of our project cars is
a Turbo II powered Bugeye, so we're learning as we go on this one.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!