Re: My interior quest renued once again

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: My interior quest renued once again
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 07:39:40 -0800
Cc: geopro@cyberdrive.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> Frank Clarici, in answering a post last week about buying seat kits, offered
> that it was as inexpensive to have a set made by a local upholstery shop as
> it was to buy one, and you control the quality and, of course, the color of
> the materials.  Especially for one not so easy to   find.  Is this correct
> Frank?

For about $300 I have 2 nicely recovered Bugeye seats in black with pale
yellow piping and all new interior panels. I cut and covered my own
panels, new hardboard and vinyl. The vinyl was from the same roll on the
seats as the panels. The seats were done by an upholsterer and I did the
panels in about a day. I have yet to install this new interior in the
bugeye, I still have to do the dash.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ