Re: A day with my Midget!

To: chaz2@gis.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A day with my Midget!
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:57:14 EST
In a message dated 3/6/00 9:39:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, chaz2@gis.net
writes:

<< Well today we had some great weather here in New England so I had some
 time to play with my new car. Looks like I will need lots of parts.Alot
 of your basics...Maybe you guys can recommend a few good sources. Where
 are the archives for this list? this way maybe I will not ask to many
 redundant questions! I have posted alot of other pics as well.
  Charles
  1966 MG Midget
 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=211387&a=1750871 >>

Get in touch with Moss Motors and Victoria British to get their catalogs.
Then order by part numbers from several of our listers, including Ed Kaler
(justbrits@aol.com), Peter Caldwell, Worldwide Auto Parts
(nosimport@mailbag.com), or George Merryweather (gmerry1@airmail.net).  These
guys all offer nice discounts from the Moss pricing and their service is
impeccable.

Also, check out http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html for a wonderful
listing of LBC suppliers.

Allen Hefner