Re: Frame Work

To: William M Walters <billwalters2@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Frame Work
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 07:54:10 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
William,
I realize this isn't a direct answer to your question, but I recommend that
you consider whether or not it would be cheaper, and less involved, to simply
locate a better tub.

What do chrome bumper sell for outside of the rust belt?

Also, I'm confused by your comment: "That would guarantee that all of the
desirable parts from the donor would
fit..." as I am trying to think of what parts are not interchangeable from a
'73 to the variety of Spridget tubs.

Also, with all due respect to your welder, maybe a second opinion is in
order. Maybe there is someone from this list located near you, or possibly a
member of an MG or Healey club is located close enough to examine your
project car.

Just some thoughts. Good luck.

Jay Fishbein
IN the rust belt