Weather is awesome! drove the bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weather is awesome! drove the bugeye
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:16:03 -0800 (PST)
Well the weather report this morning says it's supposed to be 'sunny' for the
next three days, so I just couldn't resist, and I drove the bugeye to work this
morning.
It seems to be running great, however I did almost run out of gas on the way to
work (hey I thought with almost 1/4 tank, I wouldn't have a problem ;-)
I stopped at the gas station next to my work, and the car took 6.49 gallons, so
I guess I had at least .1 gallons to go.

 - Bryan

 BTW - It was a great drive!