Re: Still no seat kit

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Still no seat kit
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:45:20 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
George,
I show some vendors below, but
After having custom seats made, I can tell you I would never go the seat kit
route again.
Professionals know how to fit the seat so that it looks factory.
Plus in my experience, the cost is the same as pre-made seat covers.

But try contacting:
Peter at nosimport@mailbag.com
or
Ed at JustBrits@aol.com