Check this out...LBC content for real..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Check this out...LBC content for real..
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:02:06 EST
www.travelbritain.org/31/

Check this out guys (and gals).  My wife sent me this.  She may regret it as
I may just have to go!

$719...round trip for two...yes two! from Boston or NYC, plus hotel, car
rental and cell phone.!!  Frank, you cant take the wife to Norristown for a
week for much less than that...

Southwest airlines has all points on sale for $99 now...so it would cost me $
1119 or so to get there and back...plus I'd have to find a way from Baltimore
to Boston or NY...but heck, what are in-laws for anyway?

R. Houston