Re: Seat Kit Solution

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>, George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Kit Solution
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:27:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you check out the pictures of PIECES on Frank's
website, I believe the white cover for the top was
done with "upholstery in a can" and it looks great
(originally it was blue).  'Course, it COULD just be
the amazingly talented photographer (pictured with
Larry and Frank elsewhere on the webpage in back of
Frank's yellow Sprite/badge-holder-on-wheels))....

--- Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net> wrote:
> George,
> Why don't you just buy a black seat kit with white
> piping, then spray the
> piping with yellow upholstery paint.  The overspray
> won't change the color
> of the black seats, but will give you the yellow
> piping that you want.  The
> more expensive upholstery paints are so good now
> that they won't rub off on
> your clothes either.
> Bob

=====
Ron Soave

Yes, the Yahoo message below annoys me too.