Re: Mini Mania Pics etcetera.....

To: Bill <billh@aaai.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mini Mania Pics etcetera.....
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:33:56 -0800
Very nice photos!!  Thank you.  Dave didn't have the top down on his LBC!!
We had the top down all weekend on the Midget -- photos of those cars soon
as I get the film developed........ hopefully today.  We had a great drive
this weekend up to Sacramento area and around......and back.... Finally had
a  good day to install the new starter and get back on the road -  starter
went out and rains came - in January!!  This was our first dry sunny
weekend since Jan 9th!
Peggy