Mini-Mania meet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini-Mania meet
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:55:39 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I'd never been to one of these before, but I won't miss one in the future.
I had a ball looking through all the parts bins and seeing all the cars.  I
found the little screw post feet for my wiper motor and the hood latch plate
for the left side.

I only wish I hadn't had to run off before speaking more with the list
members in attendance.  For those of you who haven't seen it, I think Bryan
Vandiver's green bugeye is what I want mine to be some day.  The only flaw I
could see was the name on the pink slip wasn't mine.  Everyone admired the
tan leather seats with the green piping.  I wanted to get a pair just like
them but he wouldn't turn his back long enough.

The photo of his car that was just posted is now my computer wallpaper to
inspire me each day to work harder on mine each night.  No kidding Bryan,
that is one beautiful Bugeye.

Glen Byrns
59 Bugeye
3 other cars that don't count