Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:45:55 -0800
Larry
It was a pleasure meeting you.  And congrats on the quick fix on the clutch.
Is it working 100% now with the smaller slave cylinder?  This is something I
may want to try on mine as it is not fully disengaging.  I installed the
exhaust manifold I found at the swap meet, and the 78 is finally cured of
its chronic exhaust leak.  However, in ignoring the car for a few weeks,
water has leaked into the interior and mildewed the top and seatbelts.
Always something to do.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget