Re: not a word ...

To: GLOWNSDALE@aol.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: not a word ...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:25:33 -0800
I'm of like mind with you Gary... it's like when she says, "don't get me
anything fancy for my birthday this year". That's wife-speak for "you'd
better get your Mastercard with the big fat credit limit out, and do some
serious shopping!"

WATCH OUT ROBERT!...'-)

Gerard

At 10:19 PM -0500 3/16/00, GLOWNSDALE@aol.com wrote:
>Robert,
>  My wife drew the line when I started heating oil on the stove to warm up an
>engine in the cold Michigan winter and put a Lotus head in the oven to
>replace the valve seat inserts.  She had put up with race slicks in the
>bedroom over the winter and carb rebuilds in the kitchen before this.  It was
>shortly thereafter that I started renting space for working on the toys.
>   If she said nothing about the MC, then i would be concerned about what is
>coming next.
>Best regards,
>Gary Lownsdale

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux