Re: not a word ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: not a word ...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:02:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
No, but she did inquire today what's in the box ( MC packaged and getting
ready to go south ), and was disappointed that it wasn't something coming
'in' for her or the kids. :)

I explained what it was and why I was shipping it to get it done for 40% of
the local price and she gave a nice smile.  She never asks dollars.  :)

Robert D.