Re: air cleaners

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air cleaners
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:29:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The spacers are there to prevent cranking down on the attach bolts too much and
bending/collapsing  the filter canisters.  However, it's still possible to
over-torque the bolts and deform the spacers.  If this happens, the bolts can be
VERY difficult to remove.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain