Re: rubber mats

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: rubber mats
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 07:23:18 -0600
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
I made a mistake and used the 3M rubberized undercoating in the trunk of the
'68.
Don't use it there, EVER!!! Now everything gets black gooey crap stuck to it if
it sits in one place too long. Its been two years and the stuff still sticks. I
am not looking forward to the day I need my spare............   Brad