Junkyard in Sac

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Junkyard in Sac
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:49:34 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
All those in the area that haven't been to Antelope Foreign Dismantlers,
should stop by if you have never seen a old fashion yard this is it.  The
cars are not piled 6 high but it doesn't look like they have ever seen a
crusher in the yard.  In one BGT I found about 25 mechanical drive tachs and
large face english clocks. I'm going back as soon as the place next door
gets my Jeep transmission rebuilt later this week, any request (except from
"lefty larry")?
Just don't ask for a 5-speed unless you want to hear about how bad a
transmission they were so he sold them all years ago. You each get one guess
what their "yard car" was?
    Great weekend, got to drive Glen's turbo (watch out bike riders in
Davis) and see Gerard's garage in person (twice).  Sorry I didn't get down
south for the beer Bryan owes me, maybe next time.
        Crash
ps.  Peggy, Franks car looks like mine but he doesn't have the high speed
front downforce device (Front bumper) like me.